Journey to the center of the earth / Jules Verne ; illustrated by Scott McKowen ; afterword by Arthur Pober.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781402743375
- Physical Description: vii, 244 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Sterling Children's Books, 
- Note: Includes discussion questions.
- Target Audience: 960L Lexile.
- Language Note: In English, translated from the French.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Voyages, Imaginary > Fiction.
Exploration > Fiction.
College teachers > Fiction.
Teenage boys > Fiction.
Uncles > Fiction.
Nephews > Fiction.
Scientific expeditions > Fiction.
Volcanoes > Fiction.
Earth (Planet) > Core > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series