Moon over Manifest / Clare Vanderpool.
Twelve-year-old Abilene Tucker is the daughter of a drifter who, in the summer of 1936, sends her to stay with an old friend in Manifest, Kansas, where he grew up, and where she hopes to find out some things about his past.
- ISBN: 9780385738835
- ISBN: 9780385907507
- ISBN: 9780375858291
- ISBN: 0375858296
- Physical Description: viii, 351 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Preteen girls > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers > Juvenile fiction.
Secrecy > Juvenile fictioniction.
Depressions > 1929 > Juvenile fiction.
Kansas > Juvenile fiction.
- 15 of 15 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.