Dead end in Norvelt / Jack Gantos.
In the historic town of Norvelt, Pennsylvania, twelve-year-old Jack Gantos spends the summer of 1962 grounded for various offenses until he is assigned to help an elderly neighbor with a most unusual chore involving the newly dead, molten wax, twisted promises, Girl Scout cookies, underage driving, lessons from history, typewriting, and countless bloody noses.
- ISBN: 9780374379933
- Physical Description: 341 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition, 2011.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 
- Copyright: ©2011
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 14 of 14 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.