Anthem / Ayn Rand.
He lived in the dark ages of the future. In a loveless world he dared to love the woman of his choice. In an age that had lost all trace of science and civilization he had the courage to seek and find knowledge. But these were not the crimes for which he would be hunted.
- ISBN: 9780786199297
- Physical Description: 3 sound discs (2 1/2 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Or.] : Blackstone Audiobooks, 
- Copyright: ℗1997
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Individuality > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Men > Psychology > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||BkCD SF Ran (Text)||31229585||Audiobook||Available||-|