The nixie's song / Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black.
When his father remarries and moves his new wife and daughter into the soon-to-be completed Mangrove Hollow, eleven-year-old Nicholas Vargas finds an ally in his new stepsister when a little nixie with a huge problem comes to him for help.
- ISBN: 9780689871313
- ISBN: 0689871317
- ISBN: 9781665930253
- ISBN: 9781665929998
- ISBN: 9781665930260
- Physical Description: 162 pages : illustrations (some color), map ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stepfamilies > Juvenile fiction.
Goblins > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Fairies > Juvenile fiction.
Florida > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 10 of 10 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||J DiT (Text)||30210313181892||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|