The burning land : a novel / Bernard Cornwell.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780060888749
- ISBN: 0060888741
- ISBN: 9780060888763
- Physical Description: 336 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 
- Note: Originally published: London : HarperCollins Publishers, 2009.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alfred, King of England, 849-899 > Fiction.
Vikings > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Alfred, 871-899 > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Anglo-Saxon period, 449-1066 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Summary: After breaking with King Alfred of Wessex and joining the Danes and the Vikings in hopes of reclaiming Bebbanburg, warlord Uhtred switches sides again after Alfred's daughter pleads with him to take command of the Mercian army.