Emma / Jane Austen ; edited with an introduction and notes by Fiona Stafford.
- ISBN: 9780141439587
- ISBN: 0141439580
- ISBN: 9780141192475
- Physical Description: xxxiii, 474 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: London ; Penguin Books, 
- Copyright: ©2003
- Note: Reprint. Originally published: 1996. With new chronology, updated bibliography, and rev. notes.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Woodhouse, Emma (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Young women > England > Fiction.
Mate selection > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
England > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.