The remains of the day / Columbia Pictures presents ; produced by Mike Nichols, John Calley, Ismail Merchant ; screenplay by Ruth Prawer Jhabvala ; directed by James Ivory.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0767848853
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 134 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Special edition widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, California : Columbia Tristar Home Video, 2001.
- Note: Based on the novel by Kazuo Ishiguro.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 1993.
- Note: Special features: Director and producer commentary with Emma Thompson ; Exclusive documentary featuring new interviews with Anthony Hopkins, Christopher Reeve and other cast and crew ; costume and production design ; location footage ; deleted scenes ; Exclusive featurette ; HBO Making of Featurette: exclusive documentary The Remains of the Day: The Filmmakers' Journey ; exclusive featurette: Blind Loyalty, Hollow Honor: England's Fatal Flaw ; filmographies ; animated menus ; production notes ; scene selections.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Richard Robbins.
- Performers: Anthony Hopkins, Emma Thompson, James Fox, Christopher Reeve.
- Target Audience: Rated PG.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation ; digitally mastered audio 5.1 & 2.0.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aristocracy (Social class) > Great Britain > Drama.
Social classes > Great Britain > Drama.
Butlers > England > Drama.
Household employees > England > Drama.
Nobility > England > Drama.
|Genre:||Video recordings for the hearing impaired