The Flash. The ninth and final season / developed by Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns.
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (549 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Burbank, CA] : Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 2023.
- Note: Based on characters from DC.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2023.
- Note: Bonus features: The flash: the saga of the scarlet speedster, deleted scenes, gag reel.
- Formatted Contents: Disc 1: Wednesday ever after -- Hear no evil -- Rogues of war -- Mask of the red death, part one -- Mask of the red death, part two -- Disc 2: The good, the bad and the lucky -- Wildest dreams -- Partners in time -- It's my party and I'll die if I want to -- Disc 3: A new world, part one -- A new world, part two -- A new world, part three -- A new world, part four.
- Participant or Performer: Grant Gustin, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Danielle Nicolet, Kayla Compton, Brandon McKnight, Jon Cor.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- System Details: DVD, region 1, widescreen ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flash (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Superheroes > Drama.
Speed > Drama.
Criminal investigation > Drama.
Criminals > Drama.
Good and evil > Drama.
|Genre:||Superhero television programs.
Action and adventure television programs.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.