Leases & rental agreements / attorneys Ann O'Connell & Janet Portman.
- ISBN: 9781413331264
- ISSN: 1555-5291
- Physical Description: 198 pages : illustrations, forms ; 28 cm
- Edition: 15th edition August 2023.
- Publisher: El Segundo, CA : Nolo, 2023.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "With downloadable forms" --Cover.
- Note: "Essential rental forms every landlord needs" --Cover.
- Note: "State-specific rules on deposits, late rent fees, disclosures & more" --Cover.
- Formatted Contents: Preparing a lease or rental agreement --Choosing tenants : your most important decision --Getting the tenant moved in --Changing or ending a tenancy --State landlord-tenant law charts --How to use the downloadable forms on the Nolo website.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Leases > United States > Popular works.
Leases > United States > Forms.
Landlord and tenant > United States > Popular works.
Landlord and tenant > United States > Forms.
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.
Handbooks and manuals.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.