Feed the baby : an inclusive guide to nursing, bottle-feeding & everything in between / Victoria Facelli, IBCLC ; foreword by Shruti Nagaraj, MD, MPH.
- ISBN: 9781682686928
- Physical Description: 298 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Countryman Press, an imprint of W.W. Norton & Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -286) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Foreword / by Shruti Nagaraj -- Introduction -- Your feeding journey. Getting started ; Nursing, bottle feeding, and everything in between ; What else to consider -- Milk, formula, and feeding methods. What am I feeding my baby? ; Nursing ; Bottle feeding ; Pumping and expressing -- The first year of feeding. Preparing to give birth ; The fourth trimester (the first three months) ; Life beyond the newborn stage (twelve weeks to six months) ; Half a year old, then suddenly a birthday (months six to twelve) -- Help for when it's not working. Postpartum mood and depression ; Special circumstances -- Afterword.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infants > Nutrition.
Mother and child.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.