A brief history of the female body : an evolutionary look at how and why the female form came to be / Deena Emera, PhD.
- ISBN: 9781728249407
- Physical Description: xxxiv, 332 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -314) and index.
- Formatted Contents: The introduction: The shaping of female biology -- The X factor -- Baring the story of your breasts -- Is there a point to periods? -- On the origin of orgasms -- What's love got to do with it? -- The fraught path of pregnancy -- The conflicted mother -- In sickness and in health -- Menopause and the epilogue of life -- Lessons of the past.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Females > Physiology > Popular works.
Females > Evolution > Popular works.
Women > Physiology > Popular works.
Women > Evolution > Popular works.
Sex differences > Popular works.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.