Habits of the household : practicing the story of God in everyday family rhythms / Justin Whitmel Earley.
- ISBN: 9780310362937
- Physical Description: xiv, 226 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Zondervan Books, 
- Copyright: ©2021
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references.
- Formatted Contents: Foreword / by Ruth Chou Simons and Troy Simons -- Introduction. Reimagining household habits as gospel liturgies ; How to read this book -- Habits of the household. Waking ; Mealtimes ; Discipline ; Screentime ; Family devotions ; Marriage ; Work ; Play ; Conversation ; Bedtime -- Epilogue. Parenting between the now and the not yet.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Households > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Families > Religious life.
Parenting > Religious aspects > Christianity.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.