A capitalist manifesto : understanding the market economy and defending liberty / by Gary Wolfram.
- ISBN: 9780965604079
- Physical Description: 142 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: [New Jersey] : Dunlap Goddard, 2013.
- Note: First edition published in 2012. Second edition published in 2013.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 131-135) and index.
- Formatted Contents: The roots of Capitalism -- Two economists on a bus -- Demand -- Supply -- Equilibrium -- Profit -- The market economy vs Socialism -- A just political system -- Individual liberty -- Characteristics of a free society -- Preserving freedom: the Constitution -- Progress -- A history of western progress -- Lessons from history -- The role of government and macroeconomic theory -- Money and the role of government -- The individual, the market system and society -- Business cycles: the Austrian view -- Glossary -- Notes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Capitalism > United States.
Capitalism > Moral and ethical aspects > United States.
Free enterprise > Moral and ethical aspects > United States.
Right and left (Political science) > United States.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.