The fourth turning is here : what the seasons of history tell us about how and when this crisis will end / Neil Howe.
- ISBN: 9781982173739
- Physical Description: xi, 578 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition July 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2023.
- Note: Original work "The Fourth Turning" written by William Strauss and Neil Howe in 1997.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 467-538) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Winter is here -- Part one: Seasons of history. Seasons of time -- Seasons of life -- Seasons of American history -- Complexity, anomalies, and global history -- Part two: A climax of winter. A winter chronology -- The millennial crisis -- How our society will change -- How our lives will change -- Part three: Coming of spring. A new saeculum is born -- Epilogue.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Twenty-first century > Forecasts.
United States > History > 1945-
United States > Forecasting.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.