Random acts of medicine : the hidden forces that sway doctors, impact patients, and shape our health / Anupam B. Jena, M.D., Ph.D. & Christopher Worsham, M.D..
- ISBN: 9780385548816
- Physical Description: 307 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -290) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Our lives are woven in a fabric of chance --Natural experiments --Why are kids with summer birthdays more likely to get the flu? --Tom Brady, ADHD, and a really bad headache --Are marathons hazardous to your health? --What happens when all the cardiologists leave town? --Big doctor is watching --What do cardiac surgeons and used car salesman have in common? --What makes a good doctor? --Politics at the bedside.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Medicine > Research.
Observation (Scientific method)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.