The science of spin : how rotational forces affect everything from your body to jet engines to the weather / Roland Ennos.
- ISBN: 9781982196523
- Physical Description: xvi, 271 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition July 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2023.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 241-252) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rotational motion (Rigid dynamics) > Popular works.
Rotational motion > Popular works.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.