The complete IEP guide : how to advocate for special education services for your child / Attorney Lawrence M. Siegel.
- ISBN: 9781413330878
- ISSN: 2836-1091
- Physical Description: 402 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: 11th edition. July 2023.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, CA] : Nolo, 2023.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: With downloadable forms --Cover.
- Note: Arrange appropriate evaluations and assessments, Determine your child's specific goals and educational needs, Win disputes with school districts --Cover.
- Note: "Foreword Indies winner" --Cover.
- Formatted Contents: You legal companion for IEPs -- Introduction to special education -- Overview of special education law and the IEP -- Getting started: tips for all parents -- Getting organized -- Developing your child's IEP blueprint -- Evaluations -- Who is eligible for special education? -- What is a learning disability? -- Exploring your options and making your case -- Writing measurable annual goals -- Preparing for the IEP meeting -- Attending the IEP meeting -- Resolving IEP disputes through due process -- Filing a complaint -- Lawyers and legal research -- Parent organizations -- How to use the companion page on nolo.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.