IRAs, 401(k)s & other retirement plans : strategies for taking your money out / Twila Slesnick, PhD, enrolled agent & attorney John C. Suttle, CPA.
- ISBN: 9781413330816
- ISSN: 2377-2441
- Physical Description: 404 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 16th edition. June 2023.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, California] : Nolo, 2023.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "Calculate your required minimum distributions ; minimize taxes ; get your money out early without penalty" --Cover.
- Formatted Contents: Types of retirement plans -- An overview of tax rules -- Early distributions: taking your money out before the law allows -- Substantially equal periodic payments -- Required distributions: taking money out when you have to -- Required distributions during your lifetime -- Distributions to your beneficiary if you die before your required beginning date -- Distributions to your beneficiary if you die after your required beginning date -- Roth IRAs -- Roth 401(k) plans --IRS forms, notices, and schedules -- Life expectancy tables for 2021 and earlier -- Life expectancy for 2022 and later.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Individual retirement accounts > Law and legislation > United States > Popular works.
401(k) plans > Law and legislation > Popular works.
Deferred compensation > Law and legislation > United States > Popular works.
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.
Handbooks and manuals.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.