The Blackening / Lionsgate and MRC present ; a Story Company, Tracy Yvonne, Artists First, Catchlight Studios production ; produced by Tim Story, Tracy Oliver, E. Brian Dobbins, Marcei A. Brown, Jason Clark, Sharla Sumpter Bridgett ; screenplay by Tracy Oliver, Dewayne Perkins ; screen story by Tracy Oliver, Dewayne Perkins ; directed by Tim Story.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 96 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : Anchor Bay, 2023.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Special features: Audio commentary with director Tim Story and writers Dewayne Perkins and Tracy Oliver ; Do the write thing ; They can't all talk first ; Shall we play a game? ; Cabin in the woods ; "Who's the Blackest?" game show ; theatrical trailer and more.
- Creation/Production Credits: Music, Dexter Story ; editor, Peter S. Elliot ; director of photography, Todd A. Dos Reis.
- Participant or Performer: Grace Byers, Jermaine Fowler, Melvin Gregg, X Mayo, Dewayne Perkins, Antoinette Robertson, Sinqua Walls, Jay Pharoah, Yvonne Orji.
- Target Audience: MPAA Rating: R; for pervasive language, violence and drug use.
- System Details: DVD, region 1, 16x9 widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language: In English, Spanish ; Spanish subtitles ; Englsh subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Board games > Drama.
Serial murderers > Drama.
African Americans > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.