BlackBerry / IFC Films, Elevation Pictures and XYZ Films present ; with the participation of Telefilm Canada ; CBC Films and Ontario Creates ; in association with IPR.VC and The Canada Media fund ; a Rhombus Media + Zapruder Filmes production ; produced by Niv Fichman, Matthew Miller, Fraser Ash, Kevin Krikst ; screenplay by Matt Johnson & Matthew Miller ; directed by Matt Johnson.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (119 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Los Angeles, CA] : RLJ Entertainment, Inc., 2023.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
- Note: Based on the book "Losing the Signal" by Jacquie McNish & Sean Silcoff.
- Note: Special features: 3 commentary tracks with filmmakers ; 9 featurettes.
- Creation/Production Credits: Music, Jay McCarrol ; editor, Curt Lobb ; director of photography, Jared Raab.
- Participant or Performer: Jay Baruchel, Glenn Howerton, Matt Johnson, Rich Sommer, Michael Ironside, Martin Donovan, Michelle Giroux, Sungwon Cho, Mark Critch, Saul Rubinek, Cary Elwes.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R for language throughout.
- System Details: DVD, widescreen (2:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language: English subtitle for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English audio description track.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||BlackBerry (Smartphone) > Drama.
Smartphones > Drama.
Santa Clara Valley (Santa Clara County, Calif.) > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 3 current holds with 4 total copies.