The public domain : find and use free content for your website, book, app, music, video, art, and more / Stephen Fishman, J.D.
- ISBN: 9781413330793
- Physical Description: 434 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 10th edition June 2023.
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Nolo, 2023.
- Note: Includes index.
- Formatted Contents: Introduction to the public domain -- The use and abuse of copyright -- Writings -- Music -- Art -- Photography -- Films and television -- Computer software -- Architecture -- Maps -- Choreography -- Databases and collections -- Titles -- Public domain elements in copyright writings -- Copyrights restored from public domain -- The public domain outside the United States -- The internet and the public domain -- Copyright protection: how long does it last? -- Copyright notice requirements -- Traps for the unwary -- Researching copyright office records -- What should you do when a work is not in the public domain?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Public domain (Copyright law) > United States > Popular works.
Copyright > United States > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.
Handbooks and manuals.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 2 total copies.