Hot and bothered : what no one tells you about menopause and how to feel like yourself again / Jancee Dunn.
- ISBN: 9780593542569
- Physical Description: xii, 289 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 245-279) and index.
- Formatted Contents: What to expect when you're no longer expecting -- Why didn't I know this? -- The twilight saga -- Your smokin' hot new body -- I didn't get any sleep, but I did catch up on my brooding -- 50, shades of gray -- Why did I walk into this room again? -- The dry vagina monologues -- Hormone therapy: let's go there -- The restoration -- Conclusion: Meno-positivity!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Menopause > Popular works.
Perimenopause > Popular works.
Middle-aged women > Popular works.
Women > Health and hygiene > Popular works.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.