Capitalist punishment : how Wall Street is using your money to create a country you didn't vote for / Vivek Ramaswamy.
- ISBN: 9780063337756
- Physical Description: xix, 215 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Broadside Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -215).
- Formatted Contents: What is ESG? -- The biggest fiduciary breach in US history -- Does ESG make money? -- Terrible at picking stocks, great a picking laws -- No manager can serve two masters -- Too big to compete -- Government conscripts employees into ESG warfare -- The power of the presidential pen -- How ESG's efforts to save the world are hurting it.
Search for related items by subject
Capitalism > United States.
United States > Economic policy > 2009-
United States > Politics and government > 2021-
|Topic Heading:||Ohio authors.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.