The power of language : how the codes we use to think, speak, and live transform our minds / Viorica Marian.
- ISBN: 9780593187074
- Physical Description: vii, 271 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Dutton, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 225-257) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Introduction, or Welcome! -- Self. Mind boggling -- The parallel processing super-organism -- On creativity, perception, and thought -- The word made flesh -- Childhood, aging, and in-between -- Another language, another soul -- Society. The ultimate influencer -- Words of change -- Found in translation -- The codes of our minds -- The future of science and technology -- In conclusion, or Happy trails!
- Source of Description, Etc.: Publishers location from WorldCat.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.