Convict conditioning : how to bust free of all weakness using the lost secrets of supreme survival strength / by Paul "Coach" Wade.
- ISBN: 9781942812159
- ISBN: 1942812159
- Physical Description: vi, 294 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: Little Canada, MN : Dragon Door Publications, Inc., 2018.
- Copyright: ©2009
- Note: Includes index.
- Formatted Contents: Preliminaries. Introduction: A journey of strength ; Old school calisthenics: The lost art of power ; The convict manifesto: Bodyweight training vs modern methods ; Convict conditioning: About this book -- The big six: power moves. The pushup: Armor-plated pecs and steel triceps ; The squat: Elevator cable thighs ; The pullup: Barn door back and major guns ; The leg raise: A six-pack form hell ; The bridge: Combat ready your spine ; The handstand pushup: Healthy, powerful shoulders -- Self-coaching. Body wisdom: Cast iron principles ; Routines: Workout programs.
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.