Tracks and ties / Camy Tang.
- Physical Description: 283 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Guideposts, 
- Copyright: ©2013
- Note: Includes about the author ; a conversation with Camy Tang ; Baking with Shelley, Cherry macaroons ; from the Guideposts archives story by Mary McKheen of St. Clair Shores, Michigan, orignally appeared in the July 2009 issue.
- Note: Includes an excerpt from the next book in the series, Miracles of Marble Cove, Coast to Coast by Sunni Jeffers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Historic buildings > Preservation > Fiction.
Women > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Lighthouses > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FIC Mir (Text)||30210313186610||New Books||Checked out||05/29/2023|