Life, reconstructed : a widow's guide to coping with grief, finding happiness again, and rebuilding your life / Teresa Amaral Beshwate, MPH.
"Are you a widow or widower struggling with grief and moving forward after losing a spouse? The problem isn't you. It's the grief that is changing the way your brain works (or doesn't). This book is written by a widow, for widowed people trying to navigate the darkness of losing a husband or wife" -- WorldCat.
- ISBN: 9780578311548
- Physical Description: 221 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [Coach Teresa Beshwate LLC], 
- Copyright: ©2021
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Beshwate, Teresa Amaral > Biography.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||155.937 Bes (Text)||30210313188780||New Books||Checked out||04/17/2023|