Nolo's quick LLC : all you need to know about limited liability companies / Attorney Anthony Mancuso.
More than ever, we are seeing a high level of interest in forming LLCs by new entrepreneurs, many of whom don't know the first thing about LLCs. This book provides readers without a business background an easy-to-read summary of complex LLC issues, like how LLCs limit personal liability; how LLCs are taxed; and how profits are split up. And the book is short and to the point, the perfect length for readers who are impatient for answers and want to get started.
- ISBN: 9781413330526
- Physical Description: 196 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 12th edition February 2023.
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Nolo, 2023.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Limited partnership > United States.
Limited partnership > United States > Forms.
Private companies > United States.
Private companies > United States > Forms.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Law for laypersons.
Handbooks and manuals.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||346.73 Man (Text)||30210313183146||Nonfiction||Available||-|