Selling your house : Nolo's essential guide / Ilona Bray, J.D.
"This book takes the reader through the process of selling their house from start to finish. Discusses setting a price that will attract buyers, finding the right real estate agent, determining which repairs and upgrades pay off, making legally required disclosures to buyers, evaluating purchase offers, and negotiating and closing escrow successfully. This book also provides tips from industry pros-including real estate agents, attorneys, home stagers, and more-as well as stories from home sellers" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781413330427
- Physical Description: 274 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: 5th edition February 2023.
- Publisher: El Segundo : Nolo, 2023.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||House selling > United States.
Residential real estate > United States.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Law for laypersons.
Handbooks and manuals.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||643.12 Bra (Text)||30210313183187||Nonfiction||Available||-|