STFU : the power of keeping your mouth shut in an endlessly noisy world / Dan Lyons.
"A desperately needed wake-up call for a world that demands we keep tweeting, posting, and podcasting that proves the most important thing might be to shut up! By identifying the six types of overtalkers and the six principles to cure our babbling ways, STFU empowers us to become better at nearly every facet of our daily lives and in our most treasured relationships" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250850348
- Physical Description: 252 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
Conversation > Humor.
Conduct of life.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|