Jacky Ha-Ha gets the last laugh / James Patterson & Chris Grabenstein ; illustrated by Kerascoet.
Jacky Hart finally knows the thrill of having people laugh with her (not at her). She tries to put her comedy and theater skills to use in her summer job—but the boardwalk crowds aren’t exactly adoring. So Jacky jumps at the opportunity of a lifetime: an all-expense paid trip to theater camp!When Jacky gets to Camp Footlights, she realizes she’s way out of her depth. The highly trained campers all seem to know everything about performing, and exactly how to command the spotlight. All Jacky wants is to prove she fits in, but the more she tries, the more she stands out—and not in a good way. With help from her new friends, can Jacky Ha-Ha earn her place in the spotlight…or will she flop? -- Provided by the publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316410090
- Physical Description: 300 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition: March 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Jimmy Patterson Books, Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Camps > Juvenile fiction.
Joking > Juvenile fiction.
Theater > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||YA Pat Jac (Text)||30210313185208||New Books||Available||-|