Being Baxters / Karen Kingsbury and Tyler Russell.
Each of the Baxter children experiences trouble at school, and when Principal Bond announces a new Character Awards initiative competition breaks out between the siblings until they remember what being a Baxter really means.
- ISBN: 9781665908054
- Physical Description: 290 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Christian life > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||JS J Kin (Text)||30210313182296||Juvenile Series||Checked out||04/10/2023|