No matter the distance / Cindy Baldwin.
The unexpected appearance of a dolphin in her backyard creek helps a sixth-grader with cystic fibrosis learn to write her own story.
- ISBN: 9780063006447
- Physical Description: 351 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dolphins > Juvenile fiction.
Preteen girls > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Identity > Juvenile fiction.
Cystic fibrosis > Juvenile fiction.
Families > North Carolina > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Novels in verse.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||J Bal (Text)||30210313181967||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||04/06/2023|