Come home safe : a novel / Brian Buckmire.
When two Black siblings, Reed and Olivia, are accused of crimes they didn't commit, they must find a way to prove their innocence, in this powerful novel exploring the pain, truths, and hopes that come with growing up as a person of color in America.
- ISBN: 9780310142188
- Physical Description: 199 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Blink, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American teenagers > Fiction.
Siblings > Fiction.
Discrimination in law enforcement > Fiction.
Malicious accusation > Fiction.
Racism > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||YA Buc (Text)||30210313181991||New Books||Checked out||04/05/2023|