Fodor's Essential Portugal / writers, Lucy Bryson, Liz Humphreys, Alison Roberts, Joana Toborda, Nora Wallaya.
Whether you want to explore Lisbon, go on a wine-tasting trip in the Douro Valley, or lounge on the beaches of the Algarve, the local Fodor's travel experts in Portugal are here to help! Fodor's Essential Portugal guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781640975651
- ISSN: 2472-565
- Physical Description: 512 pages : color illustration, color map ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 3rd edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Fodor's Travel, a division of MH Sub I, LLC, dba Internet Brands, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:|| > Guidebooks.
> Description and travel.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||914.69 Fod (Text)||30210313188087||New Books||Available||-|