Outdated : find love that lasts when dating has changed / Jonathan "JP" Pokluda with Kevin McConaghy.
In a world where dating is increasingly geared toward casual relationships rather than marriage, it's easy to feel discouraged, used, or unworthy of true love and lasting affection. The author seeks to dispel the myths, misconceptions, and fairy tales you've believed about dating. The book explains God's purposes for singleness, dating, and marriage and covers why, who and how you should date.
- ISBN: 9780801094958
- ISBN: 9781540901507
- Physical Description: 219 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : BakerBooks, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dating (Social customs) > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Marriage > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Single people > Conduct of life > Religious aspects.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||646.77 Pok (Text)||30210313180233||New Books||Available||-|