Unequal childhoods : class, race, and family life / Annette Lareau.
This book is a portrayal of class inequalities in the United States. It contains analysis of the processes through which inequality is reproduced, and it engages with methodological and analytic dilemmas usually glossed over in academic texts.
- ISBN: 9780520271425
- Physical Description: xiv, 461 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Second edition, with an update a decade later.
- Publisher: Berkeley : University of California Press, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children > United States > Social conditions.
Families > United States.
Social conflict > United States.
Class consciousness > United States.
Equality > United States.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||305.23 Lar (Text)||30210313180282||Nonfiction||Checked out||04/21/2023|