Survival / Jasper T. Scott, Nathan Hystad.
After an epic battle, the weapon is lost, but Atlas won't succumb so easily. He's vanished with the key to humanity's survival, and David Bryce is left to fight on his own. Atlas finds himself in the middle of a hornet's nest, amid an alien people that he can hardly comprehend. But their motivations are clear, and that's enough to keep him focused on retrieving the prize. Unwilling to trust Lennon, David has no choice but to team up with her as they seek the head of the organization, Dark Earth. Within the walls of a black-ops facility lies the solution to all Earth's problems. Unless they're already too late.
- ISBN: 9798400126246
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr., 30 min.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, MI] : Brilliance Audio, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human-alien encounters > Fiction.
Life on other planets > Fiction.
Space warfare > Fiction.
Space weapons > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||BkCD SF Sco (Text)||30210313167040||Audiobook||Available||-|