Saving Aziz : how the mission to help one became a calling to rescue thousands from the Taliban / Chad Robichaux with David L. Thomas.
Aziz was more than an interpreter for Force Recon Marine Chad Robichaux during his eight deployments to Afghanistan. He was a teammate, brother, and friend. When President Biden announced in April 2021 that the United States would be making a hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan, it was vital to get Aziz and his family out before Taliban forces took over the country. Robichaux details the incredible rescue missions that evacuated not only his long-time comrade and interpreter, but also more than 17,000 Afghans and allies who were left in the grip of the Taliban's violent regime. -- Adapted from jacket.
- ISBN: 9781400238132
- Physical Description: xxiv, 214 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Nashville, Tennessee : Thomas Nelson, an imprint of Thomas Nelson, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||958.1047 Rob (Text)||30210313180084||New Books||Available||-|