The son / Sony Pictures Classics presents ; Film4 and Ingenious Media present in association with Cross City Films and Embankment Films ; a See-Saw Films production in association with Inthevoid Production ; produced by Joanna Laurie, Iain Canning, Emile Sherman, Florian Zeller, Christophe Spadone ; screenplay by Florian Zeller, Christopher Hampton ; directed by Florian Zeller.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 123 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, California : Sony Pictures Home Entertianment Inc., 2023.
- Note: Based on the play "Le Fils" by Florian Zeller.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Special features: Bringing The Son to the screen.
- Creation/Production Credits: Music, Hans Zimmer ; editor, Yorgos Lamprinos ; director of photography, Ben Smithard.
- Participant or Performer: Hugh Jackman, Laura Dern, Vanessa Kirby, Zen McGrath, Hugh Quarshie, Anthony Hopkins.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for mature thematic content involving suicide, and strong language.
- System Details: DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; 5.1 Dolby digital.
- Language: English dialogue ; English, Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English audio description track.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and sons > Drama.
Families > Drama.
Teenage boys > Drama.
Suicide > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 5 of 10 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.