How to win at The Challenge and life : a champion's guide to eliminating obstacles, winning friends, and making that money / Sydney Bucksbaum.
"The most accomplished and beloved champions from the cult classic reality TV show MTV's The Challenge reveal the secrets and skills to succeed on the show and in life. Since 1998, MTV's The Challenge has showcased contestants' mental and physical endurance as they overcame extreme challenges and negotiated alliances to succeed. Now, thirty of the most popular champions offer behind-the-scenes insights on how they won The Challenge and then took the invaluable skills they learned from the experience to their personal lives and careers. Eye-opening and invigorating, this is the ultimate gift for longtime and new fans of the show" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781668008744
- Physical Description: vi, 249 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First MTV Books/Atria Books hardcover edition October 2022.
- Publisher: New York : MTV Entertainment Books, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Challenge (Television program)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||791.4572 Buc (Text)||30210313179672||New Books||Checked out||04/18/2023|