Young forever : the secrets to living your longest, healthiest life / Mark Hyman, MD.
In Young Forever, Dr. Mark Hyman challenges us to reimagine our biology, health, and the process of aging. To uncover the secrets to longevity, he explores the biological hallmarks of aging, their causes, and their consequences--then shows us how to overcome them with simple dietary, lifestyle, and emerging longevity strategies. You'll learn how to turn on your body's key longevity switches; reduce inflammation and support the health of your immune system; exercise, sleep, and de-stress for healthy aging; and eat your way to a long life, featuring Dr. Hyman's Pegan Diet. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316453189
- ISBN: 0316453188
- Physical Description: xx, 332 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown Spark, 2023.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Aging > Prevention.
- 2 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||612.68 Hym (Text)||30210313180209||New Books||Checked out||04/22/2023|