Miss Banks pulls lots of pranks! / Dan Gutman ; pictures by Jim Paillot.
"A.J. and his friends are starting fourth grade. A new school year means a new teacher, and Miss Banks may be their weirdest one yet. She won't stop playing practical jokes on the class, and A.J. has reached his breaking point. Will he and the gang learn to not fall for their teacher's tricks? Or will Miss Banks prevail as the ultimate prankster?" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063206922
- ISBN: 9780063206915
- Physical Description: 104 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Practical jokes > Juvenile fiction.
Teachers > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||JS J Gut MWa (Text)||30210313181959||Juvenile Series||Checked out||04/06/2023|