The quilted home handbook : transform your space with the art of quilting / Wendy Chow.
- ISBN: 9781950968626
- Physical Description: 261 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Bend, OR : Paige Tate & Co., 
- Copyright: ©2022
- Note: "A guide to developing your quilting skills--including 15+ patterns for items around your home" --Cover.
- Formatted Contents: Introduction -- Color inspirations -- Getting started -- How to prepare a quilted wall hanging -- Quilting finishes with a domestic sewing machine -- Bias binding tape: what and how -- General instructions -- Quilt projects. Postive start bed quilt ; Postive start shame cases ; Checked out sleeping eye mask ; Lasting warmth bed quilt ; Lasting warmth sham cases ; Day in, day out lumbar cushion and coasters ; Within the walls throw cushion ; Soundbars throw cushion ; Brick-by-brick floor cushion ; Never far apart matching throw quilts ; Game night table runner ; In position placemats ; In position coasters -- Acknowledgments -- Templates -- Terms and abbreviations -- About the author.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quilting > Patterns.
Machine quilting > Patterns.
|Genre:||Patterns (Instructional works)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.