The climate book / created by Greta Thunberg.
"Greta Thunberg has gathered the wisdom of over one hundred experts - geophysicists, oceanographers and meteorologists; engineers, economists and mathematicians; historians, philosophers and indigenous leaders--to equip us all with the knowledge we need to combat climate disaster." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593492307
- ISBN: 0593492307
- Physical Description: 446 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 2 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||363.738 Thu (Text)||30210313179912||New Books||Checked out||04/25/2023|