Taking the leap / Kristen Ashley.
Alexandra Sharp has been crushing on her co-worker, John "Rix" Hendrix for years. He's her perfect man, she knows it. She's just not his perfect woman, and she knows that too. Then Rix gives Alex a hint that maybe there's a spark between them that, if she takes the leap, she might be able to fan into a flame This leads to a crash and burn, and that's all shy Alex needs to catch the hint never to take the risk again. However, with undeniable timing, Rix's ex, who broke his heart, and Alex's family, who spent her lifetime breaking hers, rear their heads, gearing up to offer more drama. With the help of some matchmaking friends, Rix and Alex decide to face the onslaught together . . . As a fake couple.
- ISBN: 9798400127441
- Physical Description: 11 audio discs (14 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, MI] : Brilliance Audio, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
People with disabilities > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||BkCD FIC Ash (Text)||30210313166489||Audiobook||Available||-|