All creatures great and small. Season 3 / a Playground production for Masterpiece and Channel 5 in association with All3media International ; produced by Richard Burrell ; written by Ben Vanstone, Chloe Mi Lin Ewart, Karim Khan, Jamie Crichton ; directed by Brian Percival, Andy Hay, Stewart Svaasand.
It's the spring of 1939. Big changes are happening at Skeldale House and everyone has to learn how to adjust. Tristan is now a qualified vet while James enters a new stage of his life with Helen and at the practice.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (360 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, VA] : PBS Distriubtion, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Herriot, James > Drama.
Veterinarians > England > Yorkshire > Drama.
Country life > England > Drama.
Yorkshire (England) > Social life and customs > Drama.
Great Britain > History > George VI, 1936-1952 > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 2 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE All (Text)||30210313167354||DVD||Checked out||03/28/2023|