I'll lend you my daddy / written by Becky King ; illustrated by Valerie Valdivia.
"Young boys and girls find ways to manage their feelings about deployment (from goodbyes, to the first night, to missed birthdays) as they eagerly await their fathers' return. Through the support of family and friends, care packages, and calls, these children grow strong with the knowledge of what it means to serve and generate pride from within that makes glorious reunions all the more sweet by book's end" -- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781733663038
- ISBN: 9781733663014
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Chicago : Starts With Us, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children of military personnel > Juvenile fiction.
Families of military personnel > Juvenile fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.