Strange company / Roan Parrish.
A queet horror collection that blends music and prose to bring its haunted worlds to life. Prepare for a chilling journey from a ruined church in Philadelphia, where the spirit that lurks is far from benign to a Prohibition-era New Orleans jazz club, where a young man finds the love of his life - if he can live through the night; from a Detroit cemetery, where teenaged rituals have unforeseen consequences to a deserted beach in an unknown place, where two sisters let the ocean decide their fate; from the Jersey Shore, where the magic of a wistful summer could tear reality apart; to a Michigan high school, where a teenager finds the mystery man of his dreams who’s with him everywhere - and forever.
- ISBN: 9798400126017
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (6 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, MI] : Brilliance Audio, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sexual minorities > Fiction.
Horror tales, American.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.